East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zanzibar)
– Met on arrival and transferred to the hotel Entebbe
– Depending the time, go on a city tour of Kampala – Uganda Museum, Kasubi Tombs (currently under renovations & closed for visits, to update asap), Makerere University, Nakasero Market, Craft markets,
– Set off to Queen Elisabeth NP / Peninsula sector with a brief stop to look at the Royal Drum makers, the Equator
– Game drive in Kasenyi area, within Queen Elisabeth NP, on a look out for the lions, buffalos,
elephants, and large numbers of Uganda Kobs and other antelopes. After we will go back to the lodge
for breakfast and relax until lunch time. At 1400 hours, we will go for a boat cruise on the Kazinga
Channel (2 hours approx.), to look out for the hippos, great herds of buffaloes, and lots of water
– After breakfast, departure to Bwindi Impenetrable NP, home of the endangered mountain gorilla arriving
in the afternoon.
– Breakfast and take a short transfer to Bwindi NP headquarters where you will meet up with excellent
local guides/rangers and trackers, who will give a talk on the etiquette of gorilla trekking.
Thereafter, hike into the forest with your packed lunch. Return to the camp and free afternoon/evening
– After breakfast, depart for Entebbe. It will be a long a long drive, we will have several stops on the
way arriving Entebbe early evening. Kindly book flights departing after 2200 hours.
– Transfer to Entebbe International Airport for fly to Nairobi
– Upon Arrival at Nairobi, transfer to hotel
– Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park.
– On the way visit Thompson Falls
– Upon arrival, game drive
– Depart from Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
– Stop at Sarova Mara Game Camp for Lunch
– Start Game Drive at Mara Serena Safari Lodge
– Dinner with a traditional show from the Maasai tribe.
– Picnic while enjoying the view
– Optional tour : Hot Air Balloon (EXCLUDED)
– Transfer to Serengeti passing border Isebania between Kenya and Tanzania.
– Lunch and continue game drive at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
– Game Drive
– Lunch at Serengeti Visitors Center and continue game drive
– Transfer to NgoroNgoro Conservation Area.
– Stop and visit OlDuvai Gorge Museum
– Transfer to Arusha
– Passing Mto Wa Mbu Village
– Transfer to the Airport for flight to Zanzibar.
– Upon arrival, transfer to hotel
– Visit Stone Town or Mji Mkongwe, House of Wonders, Old Fort, Palace Museum, Kidichi, Perisian Bath, Old Dispensary, St Joseph Cathedral, Courthouse and Agha Khan Mosque
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.
– End of Service