HO CHI MINH, Vietnam
– Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer to city center to vist The Hundreds Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, The People’s Committee Hall, French Opera House.
– Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
– After breakfast, proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels – a network of tunnels more than 200km long and 3 – 8 m deep, dug during the warfare days and is about 75km north west of the city, back to Ho Chi Minh.
– After lunch, visit War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple, Lacquerware Factory and Handicraft Center.
– Dinner is served at local restaurant, overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.