HO CHI MINH, Vietnam
– Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer to city center to vist The Hundreds Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, The People’s Committee Hall, French Opera House.
– Dinner at local restaurant,overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
– After breakfast, depart for My Tho – about 75km from the city, on The way visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river visit to Thai Son Islet and The Fruit Garden to enjoy the fresh fruit.
– Enjoy Vietnamese local food serve with special “Elephant Ear Fish”, back to Ho Chi Minh City, shopping at Dong KhoiStrand Ben Thanh Market.
– Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day, overnight in Saigon.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.