– Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, our representative will meet and transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, Uncle Ho’ Stilt House, One Pillar Pagoda.
– Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way – 3.5hrs drive).
– This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam.
– The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
– 12h00 – 12h30 Embark Halong Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
– 13h15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock and the beautiful of Halong Bay from your cruise.
– 16h00 Join a guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Ha Long Bay.
– 17h20 Return to Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
– 18h00 Enjoy happy hours various drinks on discount. Taking part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
– 19h00 – 21h00 Dinner is served on cruise restaurant.
– 21h00 – 22h00 Time of second happy hours to the late night or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
– 06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the cruise. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
– 07h00 – 08h00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
– 08h00 – 09h00: Climb to the peak of Island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on the beach, swim in the emerald water.
– 09h00 : Return to Cruise for freshening up.
– 09h30: Check out your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
– 10h30: Have early lunch.
– 12h00: Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation.
– Transfer back to Hanoi, visit Hoan Kiem Lake ( Restored Sword Lake ) and shopping at 36 Old Quarter, enjoy Water Puppet Show, dinner & overnight in Hanoi.
– Note: The Journey of Cruise is for reference only. It may be changed depending on Cruise.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.