HANOI & HO CHI MINH
– Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit the West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake ) and shopping at 36 Old Quarter, enjoy Water Puppet Show.
– Breakfast at hotel, Starting city tours with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, Uncle Ho’ Stilt House, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple Of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake ( Restored Sword Lake ) and shopping at 36 Old Quarter.
– After lunch, transfer to Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way – 3.5hrs drive).
– This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
– Arrival Halong, check in hotel for leisure. Dinner and overnight in Halong Bay.
– After breakfast, transfer to Halong Boat station to take our private boat to visit the world Heritage Halong Bay about 4 hours, our boat will bring us to visit Paradise Grotto, Kissing Chicken Rock, Fisherman Village, lunch will be served with fresh Halong Seafood, enjoy Vietnam Coffee on Cruise.
– Transfer to airport for take flight to Hochiminh City ( Saigon ). Overnight in Hochiminh City.
– After breakfast, proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels – a network of tunnels more than 200km long and 3 – 8 m deep, dug during the warfare days and is about 75km north west of the city, back to Ho Chi Minh.
– After lunch, visit War Museum, vist The Hundreds Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, The People’s Committee Hall, French Opera House, Ben Thanh Market.
– Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day.
– Overnight in Hochiminh City.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.