HO CHI MINH, Vietnam
– Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our representative will meet and transfer to city center to visit The Hundreds Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, The People’s Committee Hall, French Opera House.
– Dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Ho Chi Minh.
– After breakfast, proceed to the middle part of Vietnam, Binh Thuan Province – Phan Thiet City (198km from HCMC).
– Enjoying the scenery of farming field and the rural area with a very Vietnam’s characteristic.
– After lunch, proceed to the Cham Poshanu Tower and The White Sand Phan Thiet Beach, you can swim and enjoy the sunset.
– Dinner at local restaurant, overnight in Phan Thiet.
– After breakfast, proceed to visit Flying Yellow Sand Hills (enjoy the wonderful scenery – the Red Spring ), lunch at local restaurant, after lunch, proceed to Fairy Stream.
– Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Phan Thiet.
– After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer to lunch, after that back to Ho Chi Minh city, stop at Dong Khoi Str, Ben Thanh Market for shopping.
– Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River at the end of the day.
– Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.