– Meet & assist at Hamad International Airport, transfer to hotel with Local Guide for check-in and overnight.
– Breakfast in the hotel and start visiting Doha.
– The Doha Sightseeing Tour highlights the contrasts between the old and the new in this fast growing and exciting city.
– We start with the visit of the new National Museum of Qatar that gives voice to the unique story of Qatar and its people from earliest times to the present day and onwards towards its future. Designed to be both immersive and experiential, visitors can expect to encounter a rich environment to explore.
– Organized in three “chapters” — Beginnings, Life in Qatar, and The Modern History of Qatar, each theme is presented across eleven highly individual galleries. Spread over 1.5km, visitors journey through an exciting mix of all-encompassing environments and compelling storytelling that will engage all the senses.
– Then continue our exploration of Doha’s traditional part at the Souq Waqif Heritage Market: The Falcon Souq, the spice souk, a sensory delight with a host of cooking spices, herbs, rose petals and incense, the textile and Gold Souk, the art galleries.
– Continue towards Doha’s new landmarks, through the Corniche (Photo Stop), the West Bay District to admire the towers and skyscrapers: Doha Tower, Tornado Tower, and the government buildings.-
– Head out to the cultural village of Katara (The Mosques, the Amphitheatre and the Sculptures) and The Pearl-Qatar, Qanat Quartier where the Venetian charm meets Arabian chic.
– Breakfast in the hotel and then proceed for Full Day Desert Safari.
– The adventurous journey starts by heading towards the South of Qatar with one Stop at the Sealine Beach Resort. The 4X4 professional drivers will deflate the tires to get ready for the breathtaking Dune Bashing.
– The drive will take you to the marvelous inland sea area at proximity of Saudi Arabia Borders. Back to the Desert Camp located on the crystal sandy beaches, you will enjoy the view of the sand dunes and the beach, where you can enjoy a swim, a beach volleyball game, sand boarding or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view.
– In the meantime, our Chef will be preparing the BBQ Meal including soft drinks and water.
*The Camp is equipped with Bedouin Style Tents, carpeted and with traditional seating, sweet water for showers, and bathrooms.
– Return to the hotel and Overnight.
– Breakfast in the hotel and proceed for Aspire Zone, Sports Museum, Villagio Mall and Mall of Qatar.
– We will start to head to Aspire Zone also known as the sports’ zone, where to admire the emblematic hotel “The Torch” and then visit the 3-2-1 Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum.
– 3-2-1 Museum comprises seven gallery spaces housing objects from around the globe, from the origins of sports to the present day.
– The galleries reveal the cultural impact of sports through multiple perspectives: the history and contemporary significance of the Olympic Games, the inspiring journeys of global sports heroes, and the development of sports in Qatar. Interactive experiences in our Activation Zone promote healthy and active lifestyles.
– Then visit of the prestigious mall in Qatar – Villagio Mall.
– We will next head to the one of the biggest shopping mall “Mall of Qatar”. It is a large and glamorous shopping center situated adjacent to Qatar’s FIFA 2022 World Cup stadium. With 1,750,000 square feet of retail leasable space spanning across 3 levels, the mall hosts over 400 shops including luxury boutiques and the world’s leading powerhouse brands as well as an exciting array of food, beverage, and entertainment stores. Free time for shopping.
– Return to the hotel and Overnight.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.