– Arrival at Airport Cairo , Meet and greet at the Airport.
– Our representative will be waiting for you at the airport with your name on a sign, he will help to finish the arrival procedures then will escort you to your Hotel.
– Check in Hotel and Overnight at stay.
– Pick up from your hotel by an air conditioned deluxe to an excursion where you will enjoy the sight of the great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a stop at the Sphinx; an ancient symbol of the pharos wisdom and strength embodied in a huge sculpture of a pharaoh’s head on a lion’s body.
– After a stop for lunch at a local restaurant, the tour continues to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the world’s largest, most precious, and rare collection of genuine artifacts, over 250,000 piece are displayed dating back to 5000 years including an exhibit of the treasure collection of king Tutankhamen that had been sealed in his tomb for more than 3500 years and undiscovered until the early 20th century.
– Afterwards you will be accompanied by our representative to Giza Railway station to travel to Luxor by the sleeper train, overnight on board.
– Breakfast will be served on board. Upon arrival another Representative will be waiting for you to escort you to your Hotel, where you will experience a very smooth check – In.
– Pick up from your hotel by an air conditioned deluxe to visit the temple of Karnak, The temple was dedicated to God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son khonsu, a great example of worship, as it is the largest in history.
– This grand temple is actually a complex of several temples, built more than two thousand years ago by many generations of pharaohs, one after the other. A forest of giant pillars exists within Karnak temple called the great “hypostyle hall.
– Afterwards you will be transferred to visit Luxor Temple which is located in the Heart of Luxor City, then you will be transferred back to your Hotel.
– Pick up from your hotel by an air conditioned deluxe to visit the west bank of the river Nile where you will enjoy the sight of the two statues of Memnon on the way to the Valley of the Kings.
– In the Valley of the Kings you will visit three tombs, outstanding tombs carved into the desert rock, those discovered tombs has very rich decorations and were filled with treasures for the pharohs afterlife.
– The trip will continue by a visit to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. The queen Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh, and the temple dedicated to her is as exceptional as she was, rising up in a series of terraces from the yellow desert.
– A ride back to your Hotel. Afterwards you will transfer to Luxor Railway station to travel to back to Cairo by the sleeper train, overnight on board.
– Breakfast will be served on board. Our representative will be waiting for you at Cairo Railway station, then you will be transferred to your Hotel.
– Our representative will be waiting for you at the Hotel and will accompany you to the airport where there will be an assistance who will help you to check into your plane, we wish you a happy flight.
– End of Service