– Arrival at Airport Cairo , Meet and greet at the Airport.
– Our representative will be waiting for you with a sign and your name on it; he will accompany you to your hotel and will help you during a smooth check-in.
– You will enjoy the sight of great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a stop at the Sphinx; an ancient symbol of the pharos wisdom and strength embodied in a huge sculpture of a pharaoh’s head on a lion’s body.
– The tour continues taking you to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, built in 2630 BC, it is considered to be the oldest major stone structure worldwide.
– After a stop for lunch at a local restaurant, you will be transferred to Memphis that was the first capital of Egypt and the centre of ruling and culture for more than 3000 years and which was found by King Menes. You will also get to see the statue of king Ramses the 2nd.
– Then finally you will have a ride back to the hotel.
– Our representative will accompany you from your hotel to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the world’s largest, most precious, and most rare collection of genuine artifacts where over 250,000 pieces are displayed dating back to 5000 years including an exhibit of the treasury collection of king Tutankhamen that had been sealed in his tomb for more than 3500 years and wasn’t discovered until the early 20th century.
– After a stop for lunch at a local restaurant, the tour continues to Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed to protect Cairo and Fustat from Crusaders and to unite them as one front. Inside the citadel you will get to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali as well.
– The tour will end by a ride to khan el Khalil Grand bazaar. Then back to the hotel.
– Pick up at the Hotel and transfer to the airport for departure back to your hometown. End Of Service.