New York (JFK/LGA/EWR)
– JFK/LGA Arrival: Pick up from the airport by shuttle bus – every day from 9:00 – 21:00 (Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage).
– EWR Arrival: Pick-up from the airport by shuttle bus – every day at 9:00, 16:00-21:00.
-New York City has so much to offer that many tourists, and even the locals, never venture outside of Manhattan. This town is the ultimate home for food lovers and information seekers with a rich and diverse history waiting to be explored. Ranging from worldwide well-known Statue of Liberty to Wall Streets – one of the world’s greatest financial centers, New York City seems to have all the needs covered!
Grand Central（inside，30 mins）→ New York Public Library（inside）+ Bryant Park + Blue Bottle Coffee（Optional）+ Lady M Cake（Optional, 60 mins）→ Little Island（45 mins）→ DUMBO（70 mins）→ Instagram Photographing Spots around SOHO（30 mins）→ Starbucks + Chelsea Market + The High Line（60 mins）→ Vessel （outside visit,20 mins）
– We will visit Washington, D.C. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterizes of this historic city.
Independence National Historical Park (30 mins) → U.S. Capitol + Supreme Court of the United States + Library of Congress (outside visit, 120 mins) → White House (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (45 mins) → Washington D.C. Night Tour (Optional)
** OPTIONAL **
Washington D.C. Night Tour itinerary:
Air Force Memorial (20 mins)→ Thomas Jefferson Memorial(20 mins) → World War II Memorial (20 mins) → Capitol Reflecting Pool (20 mins)
– We are heading to Corning Glass Museum – in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
Kindly Reminder: Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
– Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara.
– Then take an OPTIONAL ride of the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours (Price as per optional list).
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120 mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 40mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → New York
1. Jetboat will be operated according to the specific weather conditions and the number of passengers. If the number of passengers is insufficient, the departure may be suspended.
Minimum age for passenger who wants to take Jetboat is 4 years old with a height limit of minimum 40 inches.
2. Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat usually closed in winter season, it will not be visited based on attraction closure.
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Trade Center Observatory (70 mins, optional) → Liberty Cruise (optional, 60 mins) → U. S. S. Intrepid (optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Metropolitan Museum of Art (optional, 100 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (60 mins, optional) We will also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.