– Arrival in Tashkent Airport, meeting at the airport.
– Visit Registan complex. Registan Square, a complex of three fascinating Madrasahs
– Dinner and overnight
– Breakfast at the Hotel.
– Transfer to Al Bukhary complex and visit mausoleum
– Return to Samarkand and lunch
– Visit national bazaar Siab, oriental bazaar
– Dinner and overnight.
– Way to Bukhara and to visit Gijduvan village private pottery workshop
– Overnight at the hotel
– Full day of sightseeing tour in the fascinating city of Bukhara
– Visit the most ancient citadel in Bukhara and Samanids mausoleum
– Continues to Chashma Ayub and visit Nodir Divan Begi
– Dinner at traditional Uzbek house with local homemade dishes
– Enjoy Pilaw preparing master class. Night is in a hotel.
– Transfer to Tashkent Train Station
– Full day sightseeing tour in Tashkent.
– Visit Independence square, local Broadway, walking street between independence square and Amir Timur square.
– Take a ride in famous Tashkent metro
– Visit Chorsu Bazaar, Kukaldash Madrasah and Hast Imam complex
– Night is in a hotel
– Full day a sightseeing tour in Tashkent
– Visit Courage Monument and continues to Zangi Ota memorial complex
– Visit the State Museum of Timurids’ history
– Shopping at Tashkent malls and bazaars. Night is in a hotel.
– Transfer to airport and flight home
– End of Service