– Meet and Greet at the Airport.
– Transfer in hotel and overnight at hotel.
– After breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check – in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mathab Bagh – a charbagh complex in Agra, It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains, Old Agra and lot other activities.
– In the evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
– Breakfast at hotel and then proceed to explore the world famous site the Taj Mahal – A UNESCO World Heritage sites. (it’s closed on Friday).
– Afternoon visit Agra Fort – is a historical fort and a UNESCO World Heritage site , rest of the time free for shopping or explore by own. In the evening back to hotel for overnight stay at hotel.
– After breakfast proceed to morning drive to Jaipur visiting en – route Fatehpur Sikri – 37 kms from Agra. The deserted city of sandstone built by the Emperor.
– On arrival, check in to the hotel for relax and overnight stay.
– After breakfast, will proceed to visit Amber Fort – 11 Kms from Jaipur is Amber, the ancient capital of Jaipur state construction of the Fort Palace was constructed in 1652 by Raja Mansingh and it was later extended & completed by the Jai Sing. (Enjoy Elephant ride to Climb in Amer fort.)
– Later on visit Jal Mahal. Afterwards proceed to visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple and final we spend some time in shopping in local market. In the evening back to hotel for overnight stay.
– Breakfast at hotel and then will drive to Delhi about 265 kms / 5.5 hrs. On arrival, we will proceed for to visit Lotus Temple / Jama Masjid (on your choose). Afterwards visit India gate, President House, Parliament House. If time allow, we are free for last minute shopping.
– In the evening you will be timely transfer hotel for overnight stay
– Breakfast at hotel and then pro ceed to visit the famous Akshardham Temple, Raj Gat, and Gandhi Memorial. Rest of the time guest are free for gift / souvenir shopping in local market.
– Transfer airport to flight to hometown. End of service.