– Arrival at ALMATY. Meet & greet by a representative
– Sightseeing tour at Almaty (Mukhtar Auezov Kazakh Drama Theater and the Kazakh State Circus.
– Brief walk around with a chance to take your mountain-view pictures and breathe the fresh pine-tree air and take a cable car to Shymbulak ski resort area.
– Check in and overnight at hotel
– Breakfast at hotel
– Visit Lake Issyk, The Issyk State Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve
– Visit Turgen gorge where you can see the Bear waterfall
– Overnight at Almaty hotel
– To Charyn Canyon – one of the unique natural monuments of Kazakhstan.
– Transfer to the village of Saty. Night is at home stay.
– Visit Kaindy lake. It is located among a magnificent pine forest at an altitude of 2000 meters above sea level and is famous for its origin.
– Return to Saty village for lunch then go to Kolsai Lake.
– Return to Saty village. Overnight is at home stay.
-Breakfast at hotel
-Drive to Almaty and go to Kok-Tobe mountains to look at the panorama of the city.
-The tour ends with the short ride from the top of the hill to the center of the city by the famous Almaty cableway. Transfer to the hotel.
-Overnight at hotel
– Go to Almaty Museum, get to know the history of the southern capital of Kazakhstan.
– Visit one of the oldest of Almaty parks – Park of 28 Panfilov Guardsmen, where one of the most beautiful wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral is located.
– Overnight at hotel
– A trip to the picturesque Alma-Arasan gorge,located at the northern slope of the Zailiyskiy Alatau.
– Visit small waterfall “Maiden’s Tears”.
– Return to Almaty for a stay
-Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.
-End of Service