– Arrival in Istanbul Ataturk Airport, meeting at the airport.
– Proceed to “Old City” for full day tour including the Bluw Mosque
– Visit the St Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace Museum
– Check-in at the hotel and stay overnight
– Breakfast at the Hotel.
– Drive to Izmir and lunch in Bergama.
– Visitting Pergamon to see the Acropolis, the Temple of Trajan and the Theater both overlooking to the
plain of Bergama with a picture break for one of the Seven Churches of Revelation in downtown
Bergama. Then finally Ancient Medical Center, Asclepion.
– Drive to Thyatira : visit one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
– Dinner and Overnight in Izmir.
– Drive to Canakkale and Troy to visit The Famous Trojan Horse.
– Visit the ruins of Troy, is time permit.
– Check in Canakkale hotel for dinner and overnight.
– Drive to Selcuk town and visit the House of Virgin Mary on top of Mt. Coressos.
– Visit to Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) and Roman Baths
– Transfer to hotel for Dinner and enjoy Thermal bath.
– Drive to Konya
– Visit Sultanhani Caravanserai
– Dinner and Overnight in Cappadocia.
– Drive Underground City of Kaymakli
– Drive to the Goreme Valley to visit the Rock Carved Churches hollowed out of volcanic ash.
– Lunch at Avanos Village followed by the Famous local pottery and carpet shows
– Visit Carpet making and fairy chimney
– Drive to the capital city of Turkey, Ankara and visit Ataturk Museum.
– Drive to Istanbul airport for the flight back to hometown
– End of Service